Mobile: 07766 853 005
• Do you need help with managing stress in your workplace?
• Need some assistance in working out what is happening in your relationship/s?
• Perhaps you feel it is difficult to cope with everyday life and are worried about the future?
• Do you feel anxious or depressed?
Life is complex and we could all do with some extra support. The importance of being properly heard, seen and listened to without being judged is what I am trying to provide to a client as a therapist. I aim to offer a space for you where you can try to find your direction again, whatever that direction may be. Somewhere to explore issues and choices available, perhaps from a different viewpoint.
I became interested in therapy when I myself needed somewhere to go to find my inner compass. The support and strength I felt I received and found during counselling sessions made me want to learn more myself about counselling and therapy. My aim and hope as a therapist is to be able to assist others in finding their own way forward, by becoming a facilitator for change.
My practice is based on the Person Centred Approach with added knowledge and skills from an Integrative approach. This means that I try to tailor the work that we do together to your individual and unique requirements.
Apart from being a member of the London Counselling Collective, I also work from my private practice in Crouch End, North London.
I have previously practised as a voluntary counsellor seeing adult clients at the Working Men’s College, Mornington Crescent, London and I have gained experience working with young people at Skinner’s Academy, Manor House, London (secondary school) through the charity KidsCo.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy 2012 (BACP accredited)
• Certificate in Counselling Studies 2008 (BACP accredited)
• Certificate in Counselling Skills 2007 (BACP accredited)
• Certificate in Introduction to Counselling Skills 2006 (BACP accredited)
• I offer counselling sessions in English or in Swedish